The Molecular Biology Laboratory’s (MBL) primary goal is to provide services, solutions and support to local and global biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as clinical, research and academic institutions.
The MBL is able to process samples of biological safety level’s I and II and is registered according to the EU regulations for work with genetically modified organisms (GMO) of safety level II.
We can provide you with the following services:
- Development of PCR, qPCR and digital droplet PCR (ddPCR) analytical procedures.
- Transfer of analytical procedures from qPCR to ddPCR.
- Validation of qPCR and ddPCR analytical procedures.
- Extractions, quantification and analysis of nucleic acids (DNA, RNA, cell-free DNA).
- Analytics of cell-free DNA and liquid biopsies.
- Analytics and development of GMO organisms.
- Analytics and development of cell lines.